Кто дружит с английским, помогите!
Раскройте скобки, употребив Simple Present или Present Continuous.
1. My son (to swim) very well. My son (to swim) in the sea now. 2. Every year my friend (to spend) his holiday on the Black Sea. My friend (to spend) his holiday in the Caucasus now. 3. How often (to ski) you in winter? I (to ski) every Sunday. Where is Nick? He (to ski) in the park. 4. When I am on the beach 1 not (to sit) usually under a sunshade. I not (to see) our children. Where are they? They (to sit) under a sunshade over there. 5. Whom (to look at) you now? I (to look at) Ann. She (to swim) in the river. She (to swim) every morning here.
Раскройте скобки, употребив Simple Past или Past Continuous.
1. When I (to be) on the Black Sea last summer I (to swim) in the sea every day. When we (to come) to the beach our friends already (to swim) in the sea. 2. Yesterday when I (to listen) to the radio my brother (to phone) me. Yesterday I (to listen) to the 10 o’clock news on the radio and (to go) to bed. 3. I (to go) to the office yesterday morning when I (to meet) Mr. S. 4. Yesterday I (to come) to the office at a quarter to 9. The secretary (to bring) me the mail and I (to go through) it. 5. At a quarter to 9 yesterday my son (to have breakfast).
Раскройте скобки, употребив Simple Present или Present Continuous.
1. My son swims very well. My son is swiming in the sea now. 2. Every year my friend spends his holiday on the Black Sea. My friend is spending his holiday in the Caucasus now. 3. How often do you ski in winter? I ski every Sunday. Where is Nick? He is skiing in the park. 4. When I am on the beach 1 do not sit usually under a sunshade. I do not see our children. Where are they? They are sitting under a sunshade over there. 5. Whom are you looking at now? I am looking at Ann. She is swimming in the river. She swims every morning here.
Раскройте скобки, употребив Simple Past или Past Continuous.
1. When I was on the Black Sea last summer I swam in the sea every day. When we came) to the beach our friends already was swimming in the sea. 2. Yesterday when I was listening to the radio my brother (to phoned me. Yesterday I listened to the 10 o’clock news on the radio and went to bed. 3. I was going to the office yesterday morning when I met) Mr. S. 4. Yesterday I came) to the office at a quarter to 9. The secretary brought me the mail and went through) it. 5. At a quarter to 9 yesterday my son was haveing breakfast).
Упражнения "Типы вопросительных предложений" (с ответами)
2. Задайте специальные вопросы к предложениям, начиная с вопросительных слов в скобках.
Н-р: I am interested in psychology. ( What …?) (Я интересуюсь психологией.) – What are you interested in? ( Чем ты интересуешься?)
A strange man came here last night. ( When …?) (Странный человек приходил сюда прошлой ночью.) – When did the strange man come here? ( Когда приходил сюда странный человек?)
- The twins were born in June. (When…?) (Близнецы родились в июне.) (Когда…?)
- We had a great time in Disneyland. (Where…?) (Мы классно провели время в Диснейлэнде.) (Где…?)
- Mr. Black can play chess very well. (How…?) (Мистер Блэк умеет играть в шахматы очень хорошо.) (Как…?)
- The salad is not fresh. (Why…?) (Салат несвежий.) (Почему…?)
- My wife prefers juice to tea. (Who…?) (Моя жена предпочитает сок вместо чая.) (Кто…?)
- Tom orders Japanese food every Friday. (What…?) (Том заказывает японскую еду каждую пятницу.) (Что…?)
- I meet a lot of people at work. (Where…?) (Я встречаюсь со многими людьми на работе.) (Где…?)
- They will have lunch at home. (Where…?) (Они будут обедать дома.) (Где…?)
- The film has just started. (What film…?) (Фильм только что начался.) (Какой фильм…?)
- I have been to the doctor. (Where…?) (Я был у врача.) (Где…?)
3. Задайте альтернативные вопросы к предложениям, используя предлагаемые в скобках варианты.
Н-р: Nick wants to become a lawyer . (Ник хочет стать юристом.) (a waiter — официант) – Does Nick want to become a lawyer or a waiter ? (Ник хочет стать юристом или официантом?)
There are five eggs in the fridge. (В холодильнике 5 яиц.) (ten – десять) – Are there five or ten eggs in the fridge? (В холодильнике 5 или 10 яиц?)
- He will study French in Canada. (Он будет изучать французский в Канаде.) (German – немецкий)
- They are football fans. (Они – футбольные фанаты.) (hockey – хоккей)
- Her granny can tell fortunes from cards . (Ее бабушка умеет предсказывать по картам.) (candles – свечи)
- I have made an apple-pie . (Я приготовила яблочный пирог.) (a banana cake – банановый торт)
- Ann bought a nice dress yesterday. (Аня купила красивое платье вчера.) (a skirt – юбка)
- This car was manufactured in Japan . (Эта машина была произведена в Японии.) (Germany – Германия)
- They must pay for the taxi . (Они должны заплатить за такси.) (the lunch — обед)
- The post-office opens at 9 . (Почта открывается в 9.) (at 8 – в восемь)
- Fiona and John paint their house every five years. (Фиона и Джон красят свой дом каждые 5 лет.) (their bedroom – их спальня)
- She visited all the museums in Istanbul. (Она посетила все музеи в Стамбуле.) (the shops – магазины)
4. Выберите из правой колонки верное окончание разделительного вопроса. Переведите вопросы.
Enjoy English 3. Workbook. Биболетова, Денисенко, Трубанева за 3 класс
Запиши, что можно делать только летом, только зимой, в любое время года.
In summer (летом) We can run. — Мы можем бегать. We can swim. — Мы можем плавать. We can ride a bike. — Мы можем кататься на велосипеде. In winter (зимой) We can ski. — Мы можем кататься на лыжах. We can skate. — Мы можем кататься на коньках. We can play hockey. — Мы можем играть в хоккей. At any season (в любое время года) We can watch TV. — Мы можем смотреть телевизор. We can play computer games. — Мы можем играть в компьютерные игры. We can read books. — Мы можем читать книги.
Догадайся, какие вопросы мисс Чэттер задала своим ученикам. Прочитай ответы, запиши вопросы.
Do you swim in summer? — Yes, I do. I swim in summer.
Ты плаваешь летом? — Да. Я плаваю летом.
- Do you like winter? Ты любишь зиму?
— No, I don’t like winter. — Нет, я не люблю зиму.
- Do you play football in summer? Вы играете в футбол летом?
— Yes, we do. We play football in summer. — Да. Мы играем в футбол летом.
- Can you skate and ski? Ты умеешь кататься на коньках и лыжах?
— Yes, I can. I can skate and ski. — Да, умею. Я умею кататься на коньках и лыжах.
- Has she got a bike? У неё есть велосипед?
— Yes, she has. She has got a nice bike. — Да. У неё красивый велосипед.
- Does he like spring? Он любит весну?
— Yes, he does. He likes spring. — Да. Ему нравится весна.
Помоги Country Mouse (деревенской мыши) написать о себе. Расставь слова в предложениях в нужном порядке.
The Present Simple Tense (Настоящее простое время). Упражнения с ответами
Подружились с настоящим простым временем? Сейчас проверим!
Exercise 1. Вставьте глагол to be в Present Simple.
- What … your name? — My name … Shirley Frank.
- What … your address? — My address … 175 Grand Central Parkway.
- What… your phone number? — My phone number … 718-1930.
- Where … you from? — I … from New York.
- I … a pupil.
- My father … not a teacher, he … a scientist.
- … your aunt a doctor? — Yes, she ….
- … they at home? — No, they … not at home, they … at work.
- My brother … a worker. He … at work.
- … you an engineer? — Yes, I … .
- … your sister a typist? — No, she … not a typist, she … a student.
- … your brother at school? — Yes, he … .
- … your sister at school? — No, she … not at school.
- My sister … at home.
- … this your watch? — Yes, it … .
- She … an actress.
- This … my bag.
- My uncle … an office worker.
- He … at work.
- Helen … a painter. She has some fine pictures. They … on the walls. She has much paper. It … on the shelf. The shelf … brown. It … on the wall. Helen has a brother. He … a student. He has a family. His family … not in St. Petersburg, it … in Moscow.
Answers: 1. is, is. 2. is, is. 3. is, is. 4. are, am. 5. am. 6. is, is. 7. is, is. 8. are, are, are. 9. is, is. 10. are, am. 11. is, is, is. 12. is, is. 13. is, is. 14. is. 15. is, is. 16. is. 17. is. 18. is. 19. is. 20. is, are, is, is, is, is, is, is.
Exercise 2. Запишите глаголы в правильную колонку в третьем лице единственного числа в соответствии с правилами написания слов.
Cook, study, clean, buy, teach, go, fry, like, discuss, watch, drink, help, copy, run, tidy, open, pay, catch, swim, ride, do, mix, listen, fly, wish, meet, marry, come.
Answers: -s: cooks, cleans, buys, likes, drinks, helps, runs, opens, pays, swims, rides, listens, meets, comes.
-es: teaches, goes, discusses, watches, catches, does, mixes, wishes.
-ies: studies, fries, copies, tidies, flies, marries.
Exercise 3. Перепишите предложения в третьем лице единственного числа, используя слова в скобках.
- We always help our grandparents. (Mike)
- They like to swim in the swimming-pool. (Andy)
- I make the best pizza in our town. (Vicky)
- We meet our friends every weekend. (Larry)
- I know everything about cats. (Dolly)
- We write wonderful poems. (Nelly)
- You understand French well. (Garry)
- I teach my little brother to ride a bike. (Sam)
- Children often play with the ball in the yard. (Pam)
- Birds sing merrily in the tree. (A bird)
- You often fly to Prague. (My cousin)
- They always watch TV in the evening. (His mother)
- We sometimes see him in the library. (Alice)
- I usually wash the car on Saturday. (My father)
- You never tell lies. (Bill)
Answers: 1. Mike always helps his grandparents. 2. Andy likes to swim in the swimming-pool. 3. Vicky makes the best pizza in our town. 4. Larry meets our friends every weekend. 5. Dolly knows everything about cats. 6. Nelly writes wonderful poems. 7. Garry understands French well. 8. Sam teaches my little brother to ride a bike. 9. Pam often plays with the ball in the yard. 10. A bird sings merrily in the tree. 11. My cousin often flies to Prague. 12. His mother always watches TV in the evening. 13. Alice sometimes sees him in the library. 14. My father usually washes the car on Saturday. 15. Bill never tells lies.
Exercise 4. Дополните предложения подходящим словам из скобок.
- … likes to watch shows on TV. (I/you/she)
- … gather berries in the wood in summer. (he/we/it)
- … water the flowers three times a week. (I/she/he)
- … usually drinks tea in the morning. (I/he/they)
- … prefers to stay at home in the evening. (I/my sister/mу cousins)
- … works properly, (you/the workers/my watch)
- … never wears a scarf in winter. (Rita/we/my friends)
- … mend the roof of the house every summer, (his uncle/you/ my grandfather)
- … spend winter holidays in the mountains. (her cousins/she/Fred)
- … sometimes goes to the theatre. (my Granny/my parents/ту sisters)
Answers: 1. She; 2. We; 3. I; 4. He; 5. My sister; 6. My watch; 7. Rita; 8. You; 9. Her cousins; 10. My Granny.
Exercise 5. Поставьте глаголы в скобках в правильную форму.
- Frank sometimes … (to drink) milk for breakfast.
- They … (to like) to skate in winter.
- My friends and me sometimes … (to walk) in the park after school.
- His parents … (to spend) their vacations in the countryside.
- Her brother … (to work) as a security officer.
- The lessons in our school … (to start) at eight o’clock.
- Monica … (to walk) her dog twice a day.
- We sometimes … (to play) a game of chess in the evening.
- My Granny usually … (to buy) vegetables at the market.
- This show always … (to begin) at five o’clock.
- My cousins often … (to visit) me at weekends.
- Susan usually … (to have) a shower in the morning.
- It often … (to rain) in autumn.
- This car … (to cost) too much for us.
- You sometimes … (to take) your children to the theme park.
Answers: 1. drinks; 2. like; 3. walk; 4. spend; 5. works; 6. start; 7. walks; 8. play; 9. buys; 10. begins; 11. visit; 12. has; 13. rains; 14. costs; 15. take.
Exercise 6. Дополните предложения don’t или doesn’t.
- You … understand my idea.
- Your brother … often wash his car.
- My parents … get up late on week-days.
- I … buy a lot of sweets for my children.
- Kate … know the rules of this game.
- Carol and Pam … eat much for breakfast.
- Her uncle … wear jeans.
- My sister and me … want to go skating.
- I… expect you to follow my advice.
- Little Johnny … like to play alone.
- The car engine … work properly.
- My classmates … take part in this competition.
- This article … contain any useful information.
- These apples … look fresh.
- Some people … like to travel by plane.
Answers: 1. don’t; 2. doesn’t; 3. don’t; 4. don’t; 5. doesn’t; 6. don’t; 7. doesn’t; 8. don’t; 9. don’t; 10. doesn’t; 11.doesn’t; 12. don’t; 13. doesn’t;
14.don’t; 15. don’t.
Exercise 7. Сделайте предложения отрицательными.
- Martin often goes fishing in summer.
- You always buy fresh newspapers.
- His mother bakes tasty pies.
- This fruit salad tastes delicious.
- Pineapples grow in trees.
- My dog eats tomatoes and pears.
- People know a lot about the life on other planets.
- I always travel with my grandparents.
- They plant flowers and trees every spring.
- Girls always like to do the washing-up.
Answers: 1. Martin doesn’t often go fishing in summer. 2. You don’t always buy fresh newspapers. 3. His mother doesn’t bake tasty pies. 4.This fruit salad doesn’t taste delicious. 5.Pineapples don’t grow in trees. 6.My dog doesn’t eat tomatoes and pears. 7.People don’t know a lot about the life on other planets. 8. I don’t always travel with my grandparents. 9.They don’t plant flowers and trees every spring. 10. Girls don’t always like to do the washing-up.
Exercise 8. Дополните предложения don’t или doesn’t и дайте утвердительный и отрицательный ответы на вопросы.
- … you like to travel?
- … your friend go in for sports?
- … your parents like to play computer games?
- … your father drive a car?
- … your mother watch the news on TV in the evening?
- … your classmates always come to school in time?
- … your grandparents live in the country?
- … your mother often meet her friends?
- … you have a dream?
- … you often visit your grandparents?
Answers: 1. Do you like to travel? — Yes, I do./No, I don’t. 2. Does your friend go in for sport? — Yes, he (she) does./No, he (she) doesn’t. 3. Do your parents like to play computer games? — Yes, they do./No, they don’t. 4. Does your father drive a car? — Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.
5. Does your mother watch the news on TV in the evening? — Yes, she does./No, she doesn’t. 6. Do your classmates always come to school in time? — Yes, they do./No, they don’t. 7. Do your grandparents live in the country? — Yes, they do./No, they don’t. 8. Does your mother often meet her friends? — Yes, she does./No, she doesn’t. 9. Dо you have a dream? — Yes, I do./No, I don’t. 10. Do you often visit your grandparents? — Yes, I do./No, I don’t.
Exercise 9. Сделайте предложения вопросительными.
- Liz and her sister often go skating to the skating-rink.
- Our teacher always prepares us for tests.
- Her dog likes to sleep on the sofa.
- We usually make photos for the school newspaper.
- Den often goes on a ride with his friends.
- Ted and Victor prefer to travel by car.
- It often rains in spring.
- His sister runs a small cafe.
- The Harrods usually visit their relatives in the country.
- All children like sweets and ice cream.
Answers: 1. Do Liz and her sister often go skating to the skating-rink? 2.Does our teacher always prepare us for tests? 3.Does her dog like to sleep on the sofa? 4.Do we usually make photos for the school newspaper? 5.Does Den often go on a ride with his friends? 6.Do Ted and Victor prefer to travel by car? 7. Does it often rain in spring? 8.Does his sister run a small cafe? 9.Do the Harrods usually visit their relatives in the country? 10. Do all children like sweets and ice cream?
Exercise 10. Составьте предложения, расставив слова в верном порядке.
Answers: 1) Does your sister help you with washing-up? 2) He hates to get up early on Sunday. 3) We don’t spend much time at the seaside. 4) The weather often changes in spring. 5) Do you often visit your relatives? 6) He doesn’t know my phone number. 7) Do her grandparents grow any vegetables in summer? 8) My cousin often goes on business trips to other towns. 9) Do you always wash your hands before meals?
10) My mother doesn’t drink tea without sugar.
Exercise 11. Поставьте глаголы в скобках в правильную форму.
- Where … your brother usually … (to go) after classes? — He usually … (to go) to the swimming-pool. He … (to have) trainings four times a week.
- Why … your sister always … (to get up) so early in the morning? — Because she … (to help) my mother to cook breakfast for the whole family.— … you … (not to cook) breakfast for yourself? — No, I …. I usually … (to walk) the dog before going to school.
- What … you usually … (to do) on Saturdays? — Well, in the morning I … (to go) shopping with my mother and then I … (to take) my younger sister to the Art Studio. She … (to paint) very well and … (to dream) of becoming a designer.— … you … (to meet) your friends on Saturdays? — Of course, I … . We often … (to go) to the cinema or to the disco on Saturday evenings.
- Why … Fred … (to need) to buy flowers? — It… (to be) his sister’s birthday today. She … (to love) flowers and Fred … (to believe) it … (to be) the best present for her.
- What time … this programme … (to start)? — It always … (to start) at eight in the evening.— … you always … (to watch) it? — No, I… (not always to watch) it because sometimes I have to meet my younger brother at the tram stop. He often … (to return) from the football training at this time.
Answers:1. Where does your brother usually go after classes? — He usually goes to the swimming-pool. He has trainings four times a week. 2. Why does your sister always get up so early in the morning? — Because she helps my mother to cook breakfast for the whole family.— Don’t you cook breakfast for yourself? — No, I don’t. I usually walk the dog before going to school. 3. What do you usually do on Saturdays? — Well, in the morning I go shopping with my mother and then I take my younger sister to the Art Studio. She paints very well and dreams of becoming a designer.— Do you meet your friends on Saturdays? — Of course, I do. We often go to the cinema or to the disco on Saturday evenings. 4. Why does Fred need to buy flowers? — It is his sister’s birthday today. She loves flowers and Fred believes it is the best present for her. 5. What time does this programme start? — It always starts at eight in the evening.— Do you always watch it? — No, I don’t always watch it because sometimes I have to meet my younger brother at the tram stop. He often returns from the football training at this time.